1. Praying for strength might mean I have to experience life puzzles that require me to exercise/expose my weakness in order to gain and maintain “strength.”
2. Be less afraid of standing my ground and fighting (figuratively).
3. Accept that opposition is inevitable and necessary; and then learn how to prepare to win.
4. Being healthy is more important than being “hot” or happy. Although, being healthy usually makes me feel “hot” and happy. So, win-win!
5. Yes, sometimes blessings come in small packages, but other times they come hidden within challenging times and hard work.
6. Be more patient and have more faith, especially in times when the outcome is still unknown.
7. Sometimes success cannot be achieved in anonymity.
8. Care less about what people think about me, and then care even less.
9. Count the moments instead of counting the years.
10. Life is not short, maybe we are just wasting time.
What are some life lessons you have recently learned? Share your nuggets of wisdom!